Galaxy Note 4 Android 5.1.1 Update and Users Reactions



Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N901P) already got the Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) Update but the other versions of Galaxy Note 4 is still waiting for the Android 5.1.1 update, models exp: SM-N901N, SM-N901K, SM-N901F etc.
I searched for the users reactions on the Internet what they think about Galaxy Note 4 update

 Here's some reactions from Galaxy Note 4 for new Android 5.1.1 update


"No new touch wiz, no themes option, no 64 bit enabled, no RAW
 support, even option to remove s finder is not included, all u got is
RAM management which is abug fix is presented as a feature and
 some performance boost, THERE IS NO TIMY NEW FEATURE IN THE
NEW UPDATE FOR THE SECEND TIME THIS IS NOT A FLAGSHIP,
 GIMME MY MONEY BACK SAMSUNG AND TAKE YOUR PIECE OF SHIT
BACK. " by THEGENERAL2010

"I hate this update Yes! The colors and design are more beautiful and
after the SECOND update it fixed my baterry draining problems BUT
now I can't record any videos wich I don't often use but I've tried it
and it acts like it records but when I go to watch it it says it can not
play I'm 5oooo annoyed by this same with the camera I take the foto
and we I review it it I only show the edges and the whole picture is
gray. This needs to be fixed and soon!" by Ana James Quintana
"Samsung are T***, they launch a million variation of models for all
their handsets for each region and then struggle to support the
devices properly. Are they stupid?, adopt the Apple model, one
 software update for the same model for all countries. I am losing my
patience with Samsung.... Iike many others." by ZOOBZ

"The update makes my Note 4 feel like a new phone. The memory
management is insanely better, and many things (like recent apps)
are faster. Battery life is great, too. I've heard of several problems,
but haven't experienced any of them." by Rogue Tomatol

"What a pity for the note 4. Yeah this will probably be my first
and last samsung phone due to my bad experience with
samsung treating it poorly." by Chai Ming Shi

"maybe lm wrong but l bought this phone thinking that samsung will
support it efficiently...
Samsung has update it only once in a year and with note 5 Samsung
will forget this phone.
This is the last Samsung phone I buy..." by ASERRAN01971



If you still have anything to say for the Galaxy Note 4 please do not hesitate this the right to do it please express you thoughts right now in the comments.

Thank You!